At Re:START Mall we love mums, so we’ve teamed up with MoreFM to give you the chance to win our mega ‘Not Your Typical Mother’ Mother’s Day competition and a massive Re:START Mall prize pack worth more than $1,200 for your mum!
To enter, text “RESTART” to 559 and tell us what makes her ‘Not Your Typical Mother’– you could win her one night’s stay in a luxury suite, including light breakfast for 2, at Select Braemar Lodge & Spa Hanmer Springs AND a hamper crammed full of Re:START goodies, including:
- One glass drink bottle (RRP $39) and running gloves (RRP $55) from lululemon athletica
- A Hummingbird Coffee-Lovers Pack valued at $150
- BASE Woodfired Pizza vouchers for two large pizzas and two regular pizzas
- Two packs of Libertine Teas (Rock Ohm and Runaway Rose) from HAPA, worth $18 each
- Mum’s choice of any pair of Maher boots from their unique and funky collection
- A pair of Untouched World’s Smart Gloves valued at $49
- Simply New Zealand’s Christchurch-made Merino Mink Two Tone Poncho in Zephyr/Slate (RRP $179)
- All Blacks iPad case and pen set worth $35 from Champions of the World
- A Pastel Oak Moss & Apple Candle from Cosmic Corner (RRP $39.95), and;
- One pink and gold-splashed cushion from The General Store, worth $56.
Make sure you stay listening to MoreFM for your chance to win Re:START vouchers, and come down and catch up with the More By Four team on Saturday May 7 while you’re shopping for that last minute Mother’s Day gift!
Winner announced live on MoreFM on Friday, May 6.
Don’t forget to check out our Facebook page for some great Mother’s Day pressie inspiration!
Please find Terms and Conditions below.
Text to Win Terms and Conditions
Re:START, The Heart Trust text-to-Win the Ultimate Mother’s Day Promotion Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Entry:
1. The promotion is offered by Re:START Mall (the Promoter) of 120 Lichfield Street, Christchurch.
2. Competitions runs from Saturday 23 April 2016 till 12pm Friday 6 May 2016. No entries will be accepted outside of these dates and times.
3. To enter, text the words “RESTART” to 559 within the promotional period. Entrants must also tell us why their mum is “not your ordinary mum” in the text.
4. Texts to 559 will incur a standard message fee across all networks
5. The Promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any fees incurred as a result of interacting through this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any other mobile service or function used to interact with this service.
6. All valid entries into the competition will receive a free reply of confirmation, in times of high entry volumes some delays may occur in the delivery of this reply message.
7. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, NOT at the time of transmission by entrant.
8. Only 1 entry per mobile number will be accepted. Successfully received keywords will qualify for 1 entry into the prize draw.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for non-receipt for any reason of a text message
10. Only mobile handsets operating on a New Zealand mobile network that supports the use or function of texting to a short code or business marketing code can interact with this promotion. Any mobile numbers operating on networks outside of New Zealand will not be entered into the competition. Please check with your mobile network provider for any issues that handset or mobile account related.
11. Prizes will be drawn via random selection on 6th May 2016 and will be announced Live on air on More FM and on the Re:START Mall Facebook page.
12. More FM will make all reasonable efforts to notify the prize winner by phone. If the prize winner cannot be contacted by phone within 1 hour of being announced, the originally drawn winner will automatically forfeit their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submit an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotional Period and shall not be liable to any entrant or prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
15. Information on how to enter and prizes including terms and conditions for gift vouchers form part of these conditions of entry. By entering this competition, entrants agree to abide by the Competition Terms and Conditions.
16. These terms and conditions will be posted on www.restart.org.nz for the duration of the competition.
17. In all matters the decision of The Promoter will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.
18. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the prize is not provided. The Promoter may, subject to state regulations, substitute a different prize of equal value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions.